The new event "Moonlight Merriment" is about to begin!
The autumn moon shines bright, and Liyue Harbor is hard at work preparing for the traditional Moonchase Festival. The preparations for various activities based on the festival's theme are well underway.
New missions have also been added to Moonchaser. Complete them to receive BEP.
Gameplay Duration: 2021/09/27 10:00 – 2021/10/11 03:59 (Server Time)
Adventure Rank 28 or above
Complete the Archon Quest "Chapter I: Act III - A New Star Approaches" and "Trulla Chapter: Act I - Mondstadt Gastronomy Trip"
- Enhancing Luxurious Sea-Lord during the event yields a Weapon Enhancement EXP Bonus.
- After the event ends on 2021/10/11 03:59, Moonchase Charms will disappear.
This event is divided into three stages: "Path of Stalwart Stone", "Path of Gentle Breezes", and "Path of Austere Frost." At the beginning of each stage, the corresponding quests or challenges of the stage will become available.
- Chef Supremacy: Travelers can complete the event quests, and quest start time and criteria are as follows:
- Moonlight Merriment: Part I - Once the event begins, you can access the quest "Moonlight Merriment: Part I."
- Moonlight Merriment: Part II - You can access the quest when Festive Fever reaches 1,000.
Complete the corresponding event quests to obtain rewards such as: Primogems, Hero's Wit and Mora.
- Cuisine Machine Test Run: After completing "Moonlight Merriment: Part I", Travelers can access the "Cuisine Machin Test Run" quest.
Complete the quests in Cuisine Machine Test Run to obtain rewards.
- After completing "Moonlight Merriment: Part I" and "The Many Matters of the Moonchase Festival", Travelers can access the "Moonlight Seeker" challenge.
- During the event, upon unlocking any phase of the game, the expedition of the corresponding area in "Moonlight Seeker" will be opened simulatneously.
- During the event, Travelers can collect Moonchase Charms and Mystmoon Chests in the designated area to advance the collection progress of the area.
- Travelers can check their collection progress in the current area on the event page.
When the collection progress of the designated area reaches a certain level, you can obtain rewards such as the event-exclusive claymore, Luxurious Sea-Lord as well as its refinement materials, Weapon Ascension Materials, Mora, and Festive Fever. Additionally, you can obtain Primogems when you open Mystmoon Chests.
Travelers can go to Linyang in Liyue Harbor for clues daily. Linyang will mark the location of some of the Moonchase Charms and Mystmoon Chests on your map that were not found in order to aid you.
- Go to Liyue Harbor
- Seek clues from Linyang
- Obtain the location of Moonchase Charms and Mystmoon Chests
Trail of Delicacies
- After completing "Moonlight Merriment: Part I" and "The Many Matters of the Moonchase Festival", Travelers can access the "Trail of Delicacies" challenge.
- During the event, upon unlocking any phase of the game, the expedition of the corresponding area in "Trail of Delicacies" will be opened simultaneously.
- Offer delicacies to obtain buffs
- Defeat opponents
- Complete the challenge
- Head to the Challenge Locations by following the prompts on the event page.
- There are powerful Leaders among the enemies with various characteristics.
- Eliminate all enemies in the challenge area to complete the challenge.
- At the end of the challenge, a wind current will appear to help you to get to the location of the next challenge more quickly.
- When each Trail of Delicacies challenge in every area is unlocked, you can offer delicacies via the event page.
When the accumulated delicacacies offered reach a certain amount, Travelers can get the corresponding "Trail Comforts." Trail Comforts can greatly help you in battle, but these buffs will only work during the Trail of Delicacies challenges.
Each of the three Trail of Delicacies areas has different Trail Comforts, and the Trail Comforts in one area will not take effect in another.
- Moonchase Tales: Primoggems, Hero's Wit, Mora, Receipe: Oncidium Tofu, Recipe: Rice Pudding and Recipe: Braised Meat.
- Moonlight Seeker: Primogems, Luxurious Sea-Lord (Claymore), Emperor's Balsam, Weapon Ascension Material, Mystic Enhancement Ore and Mora.
- Trail of Delicacies: Primogems, Crown of Insight, Emperor's Balsam, Talent Level-Up Material, Character Level-Up Material and Mora.