We are looking for 2 active writers and content managers to help us updating the project! :) Please check the info page.
In the world of Teyvat — where the seven elements flow and converge — everyone can become one of the Archons (Gods).
In the current state of Genshin Impact, there are seven elements to discover. The elements are the powers of the Archons themselves and being given to their wielders in form of a glass orb as a proof of recognition. Once given this power, the wielders are being called having "The Vision" in the world of Teyvat.
When two elements meet each other, it car trigger an elemental reaction. If you saw enemy already afflicted by an element, attack them with other element to unleash elemental reaction! Proper use of elemental reaction is the key to defeat enemy efficiently.
Elemental reaction also can be used to interact with enviroment at Teyvat. You can use it save energy and time while travelling across the world of Teyvat.
These seven element names are derived from ancient Greek, whilist they mean the following in English:
- Cryo » Ice
- Dendro » Nature
- Pyro » Fire
- Hydro » Water
- Anemo » Wind
- Electro » Lightning
- Geo » Earth
While traveling, you will encounter different monsters. Some of them come as elemental sub-types, like Samachurls or Slimes.
Try to counter them with your new knowledge!
|Anemo||Pyro Swirl||Hydro Swirl||N/A||Electro Swirl||N/A||Cryo Swirl||N/A|
|Electro||Overload||Electro Charged||Electro Swirl||N/A||N/A||Superconduct||Crystallize|
When you have full party, you will receive elemental resonance effect that correspond to the Elemental Types in the party.
Elemental Resonance can provide buff that can help your team in battle. Depending on your party setup, you will received different buffs as follows:
- 4x different Elements
- All Elemental Resistance +15%
- Physical Resistance +15%
- 2x Pyro
- Affected by Cryo duration -40%
- ATK +25%
- 2x Hydro
- Affected by Pyro duration -40%
- Incoming Healing +30%
- 2x Cryo
- Affected by Electro duration -40%.
- CRIT Rate against enemies that are Frozen or affected by Cryo +15%
- 2x Electro
- Affected by Hydro duration -40%
- Superconduct, Overloaded, and Electro-Charged have 100% chance to generate an Electro Elemental Particle (CD: 5s).
- 2x Anemo
- Stamina consumption -15%
- Movement speed +10%
- Skill cooldown -5%
- 2x Geo
- Increases shield strength by 15%. Additionally, characters protected by a shield will have the following special characteristics: DMG dealt increased by 15%, dealing DMG to enemies will decrease their Geo RES by 20% for 15s
- 2x Dendro
- (No information available yet)
Buffs received from elemental resonance affect all character in the party. Also, you can activate more than 1 elemental resonance depending on your team composition. For example, if you have a 2x Hydro and 2x Anemo in the party, you will be granted with both resonance bonuses.