Event Duration: 02 September - 13 September 2021
During the event, take part in the free-for-all fighting tournament "Hyakunin Ikki" and show off your elegant combat skills by defeating opponents in tag teams of two characters. By reaching the target scores, Travelers can obtain rewards such as the event-exclusive namecard style "Celebration: Ikki", Primogems, and more.
2021/09/02 10:00:00 – 2021/09/13 03:59:59
Adventure Rank 30 or above
And complete the Archon Quest "Ritou Escape Plan"
● There are a total of six challenges in "Hyakunin Ikki," and a new challenge will be unlocked each day for the first six days of the event.
● During these challenges, you can use either the trial characters provided or your own characters to form 6 tag teams of two characters, and give each tag team an event-exclusive Garyuu Art.
● Garyuu Arts can provide buffs to the team on the field. Each team can be equipped with up to 2 Garyuu Arts.
● The challenge requires you to defeat opponents to score points within a limited time. Reach a specified high score in each challenge stage to obtain Primogems, Talent Level-Up Materials, Hero's Wit, Mystic Enhancement Ore, Mora, and other rewards. Accumulate the highest score in all stages and reach the specified value to obtain the namecard style "Celebration: Ikki."
● Cannot start the challenge while in Co-Op Mode.
Elemental Resonances will not take effect during Hyakunin Ikki challenges, nor will you be able to use food or other items.