Game Version / Patchlog
Release Date: 3rd February 2021
◇ "Vigilant Yaksha" Xiao (5-Star, Anemo/Polearm)
A yaksha adeptus who defends Liyue. Also heralded as the "Conqueror of Demons" and "Vigilant Yaksha."
◇ Primordial Jade Cutter (5-Star Sword)
A ceremonial sword masterfully carved from pure jade. There almost seems to be an audible sigh in the wind as it is swung.
◇ Staff of Homa (5-Star Polearm)
A "firewood staff" that was once used in ancient and long-lost rituals.
◇ Lithic Spear (4-Star Polearm)
A spear forged from the rocks of the Guyun Stone Forest. Its hardness knows no equal.
◇ Lithic Blade (4-Star Claymore)
A greatsword carved and chiseled from the very bedrock of Liyue.
◇ Xiao Story Quest: Alatus Chapter
◇ World Quest: Bough Keeper: Dainsleif
◇ Primo Geovishap
◇ Parametric Transformer
Complete the world quest "Tianqiu Treasure Trail" from Lan in Liyue Harbor to obtain the Parametric Transformer. Enhancement Materials can be converted into Character EXP Materials, Character Level-Up Materials, and Weapon Ascension Materials by placing them in the Parametric Transformer to undergo transmutation.
◇ Dust of Azoth
Convert the Elemental Type of Character Ascension Materials
◇ Xinyue Kiosk's "Fullmoon Egg"
◇ Wangshu Inn's "Vegetarian Abalone"
◇ Liuli Pavilion's "Stone Harbor Delicacies"
〓Other New Features〓
◇ Archive addition: Living Beings
Records information on enemies defeated and living things caught or discovered. Travelers can consult the Living Beings section of the Archive to view how many times they have defeated different enemies and also review tutorials for certain enemies.
◇ New conversion function on Crafting Bench
Combining some Character Ascension Materials with Dust of Azoth at a Crafting Bench lets you convert their Elemental Type.
◇ Travelers' profile pages now include Achievement progress and a Character Showcase.
◇ Controller support added for devices running iOS 14 or above. Currently, the following controllers are supported: Xbox Wireless Controller (Bluetooth Version), Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, PlayStation DualShock 4 Wireless Controller, some other Bluetooth Wireless Controllers designed for iOS.
◇ On the Weapon Enhancement screen, holding the selected material will add it rapidly.
◇ A quick delete function has been added to the mailbox. Does not delete unread mail or mail with unclaimed attachments.
◇ New photography method added for the PS4 version. Take a photo and save it to the PS4's local storage in one single action.
Adjustments & Optimizations
◇ Zhongli's Elemental Skill "Dominus Lapidis":
- Causes nearby Geo energy to explode, causing the following effects:
- Creates a shield of jade. The shield's DMG Absorption scales based on Zhongli's Max HP, and absorbs Geo DMG 250% more effectively
- Deals AoE Geo DMG
- If there are nearby targets with the Geo element, it will drain a large amount of Geo element from a maximum of 2 such targets. This effect does not cause DMG
- Causes nearby Geo energy to explode, causing the following effects:
- If the maximum number hasn't been reached, creates a Stone Stele
- Creates a shield of jade. The shield's DMG Absorption scales based on Zhongli's Max HP. Possesses 150% DMG Absorption against all Elemental and Physical DMG
- Characters protected by the Jade Shield will decrease the Elemental RES and Physical RES of opponents in a small AoE by 20%. This effect cannot be stacked
- Deals AoE Geo DMG
- If there are nearby targets with the Geo element, it will drain a large amount of Geo element from a maximum of 2 such targets. This effect does not cause DMG
◇ Zhongli's Ascension Talent "Dominance of Earth":
- Planet Befall deals additional DMG equal to 33% of Zhongli's Max HP
- Normal Attack, Charged Attack, and Plunging Attack DMG is increased by 1.39% of Max HP
- Dominus Lapidis' Stone Stele, resonance, and hold DMG is increased by 1.9% of Max HP
- Planet Befall's DMG is increased by 33% of Max HP
◇ Mona's Talent "Illusory Torrent"
- When Mona is hit, she can use Illusory Torrent more quickly, as is the case with sprinting for other characters.
◇ Adds a new idle animation for Kaeya.
◇ Optimizes Zhongli's animation under "Weapons" on the Character Screen.
◇ Resolves issues with Aiming Mode for Bow-wielding characters when obstacles are present nearby, such as character shaking and off-center shots.
◇ Optimizes precision when firing shots at moving targets.
◇ Resolves issues of shaky clothing/movements when some characters perform actions such as walking, attacking, skill casting, and sitting.
◇ Adjusts combat logic for Dendro Slimes: When a Dendro Slime is hiding relatively far from your location, you will not enter combat mode.
◇ Updates the monster lineup on Floor 12 of the Spiral Abyss.
◇ The Ley Line Disorders on Floor 12 of the Spiral Abyss are adjusted to:
- For this floor only, the ley line flow will be normal
- No Ley Line Disorder
◇ Starting from the first time that the Lunar Phase refreshes after updating to Version 1.3, the three Lunar Phases will be as follows:
- When active character's HP is less than 70%, ATK is increased by 20% and ATK SPD is increased by 15%.
- When active character's HP is less than 35% and they are under the protection of a shield, CRIT Rate is increased by 20% and CRIT DMG is increased by 40%.
- A Charge will accumulate every 10s, with a maximum of three existing at any one time. If the active character's HP is less than 50%, they will consume a Charge when they hit an opponent to create an unstable energy orb at the opponent's position. This orb will explode after 1s, and only one of them can be created every 2s.
- When the active character's HP is less than 50%, they gain a 2% DMG Bonus for 10s after hitting an opponent. This effect can stack up to 10 times, and each character in the party will have their own independent stacks and durations. Each time the stack count or duration of this effect resets, there is a 50% chance to release an Energy Blast. An Energy Blast can be triggered once every 10s.
◇ Deleted chats will not appear in the chat list.
◇ Optimizes display order of chat column: After entering team setup in Co-Op Mode, the chat column will automatically switch to the team column.
◇ Optimizes the display hierarchy when there are multiple overlapping icons on the Map.
◇ Optimizes UI transparency on mobile devices upon entering Aiming Mode in the Spiral Abyss.
◇ Optimizes the Kamera gadget for the PS4 version: When equipped, using the Kamera directly stores a screenshot with the UI hidden to the local storage.
◇ From Version 1.3 onward, extra Fragile Resin rewards will be included in the BP system.
*Starting from BP Level 5, Sojourner's Battle Pass and Gnostic Hymn provide Fragile Resin ×1 every 10 BP Levels. The original rewards of Mystic Enhancement Ore provided at these BP Levels will be added to the rewards at other BP Levels instead, and the total quantity of Mystic Enhancement Ore that can be obtained from the BP system will not change.
◇ Removes the Delete button from the Portable Waypoint interface of the open world map.
◇ Optimizes the size of the Wind Glider on the Dressing Room screen for certain characters.
◇ When using a controller, improves the refresh rate when switching between tabs in the Paimon's Bargains section of the Shop.
◇ Optimizes the experience of moving the crosshair in Aiming Mode when the frame rate is low.
◇ Voice-Over Optimization:
- Adds a reverb effect to internal monologue voice-over in quests.
- Character combat voice-over can interrupt idle voice-over.
◇ The Chinese voice artist for Amber will be changed, and this adjustment will take effect in Version 1.4.
◇ Adds Chinese voice-over for some characters.
◇ Adds Japanese voice-over for some characters.
◇ Adjusts the audio effects for some voice-over on mobile and PC versions.
◇ Amends audio files for some of Barbara's voice-over lines during combat and on her character profile screen.
◇ Geo Elemental Resonance "Enduring Rock":
- Increases resistance to interruption. When protected by a shield, increases Attack DMG by 15%
- Increases shield strength by 15%. Additionally, characters protected by a shield will have the following special characteristics: DMG dealt increased by 15%, dealing DMG to enemies will decrease their Geo RES by 20% for 15s
◇ Geo Shield balance adjustments:
Geo Shields are adjusted from having "250% Geo DMG Absorption" to having "150% Physical DMG and Elemental DMG Absorption."
This adjustment affects the following:
- The Geo Shield produced by Zhongli's Elemental Skill
- The Geo Shield produced by Noelle's Elemental Skill
- The Geo Shield produced upon picking up a Geo Crystal dropped by a Geovishap Hatchling
◇ Amends the tab for the standard wish "Wanderlust Invocation." *Only the tab has been changed. The Wish contents and rules remain unchanged.
◇ Optimizes item source descriptions for Mist Grass Pollen, Mist Grass, and Mist Grass Wick.
◇ Adjusts descriptions for the materials Fragile Bone Shard, Sturdy Bone Shard, and Fossilized Bone Shard and adds their sources.
◇ Adds a description for the rules of Elemental Orb drops in the "Test Run" event (the actual mechanics in-game are not affected by this change).
*Note: In order to allow Travelers for a quicker use of Elemental Bursts and more efficient testing experience, the opponents on trial stages drop additional Elemental Orbs. However, due to our negligence, this effect was not individually listed in the event details, leading some Travelers to misevaluate characters based on their trial stage performance. We sincerely apologize for any confusion this might have caused. After this update, the event details will be supplemented with the relevant rules. We will continue to optimize the trial stage experience in the upcoming versions.
◇ Adjusts the Stellar Reunion event as follows:
- Adjusts the order of rewards in Passage of Time (total obtainable rewards remains unchanged).
- Reduces the number of points required in Homeward Path to be eligible to claim the sword "Prototype Rancour." Points requirement reduced from 700 to 500.
Affects Travelers who activate the Stellar Reunion event after updating to Version 1.3.
- Fixes an issue affecting the PS4 version whereby during the story quest "Should You Be Trapped in a Windless Land," Stanley's movements during cutscenes are erroneous.
- Fixes an issue whereby two Tea Master Liu Sus will appear under certain conditions.
- Fixes an issue in the Story Quest "Traveler Observation Report" whereby some of Paimon's voice lines are missing.
- Fixes an issue with the archon quest "A Long Shot" whereby there is a small chance of triggering a Plunging Attack during the aerial battle with Stormterror.
- Fixes an issue whereby when temporarily leaving a Spiral Abyss challenge, Statues of The Seven can revive characters that have fallen in the Sprial Abyss.
- Fixes an issue in Co-Op Mode whereby during the second stage of the Childe boss fight, some of his Skill DMG may not be attributed to the correct location.
- Fixes an issue in Co-Op Mode whereby there is a small chance that the Anemo Hypostasis and Geo Hypostasis are unable to be defeated.
- Fixes an issue in Co-Op Mode whereby the ice crystals that form after the Frostarm Lawachurl sprints do not appear properly.
- Fixes an issue in Co-Op Mode whereby when another Traveler joins a world, the ability of some character skills to break monsters' shields becomes inconsistent with Single-Player Mode.
- Fixes an issue in Co-Op Mode whereby when another Traveler joins a world, some Ruin Hunter attacks may be unable to land hits.
- Fixes an issue in Co-Op Mode whereby when another Traveler joins a world, some Ruin Hunter skills are unable to be displayed properly.
- Fixes an issue in Co-Op Mode whereby when another Traveler joins a world, interacting with a Statue of The Seven and accepting a Domain challenge invite cause the game to freeze.
- Fixes an issue in Co-Op Mode whereby the blocking effect of Anemoboxer Vanguards may not be displayed properly.
- Fixes an issue in Co-Op Mode whereby if voice-over audio is being played on the Character Profile screen when another Traveler leaves the world, the interface will not be displayed properly.
- Fixes an issue in Co-Op Mode whereby after the host disconnects and reconnects, the constructs of other Travelers' characters may not disappear.
- Fixes an issue in the Childe boss fight whereby during the second stage of the fight, Childe's attacks may not be able to apply the Riptide effect to the character.
- Fixes an issue with the Anemo Hypostasis whereby when it casts its butterfly wing-flap skill and blows the character into the air, the character may get stuck in mid-air when falling back down.
- Fixes an issue with the Geo Hypostasis whereby Basalt Columns may be ousted by characters' Geo constructs, causing them to disappear.
- Fixes an issue with the Geo Hypostasis challenge whereby after the energy cube has been broken and the shield has formed, switching characters within the range of the shield may cause the character to take DMG.
- Fixes an issue during combat with the Anemo Hypostasis and Geo Hypostasis whereby the effects of Barbara's Elemental Skill, Qiqi's Elemental Skill, and Klee's Elemental Burst may unexpectedly disappear.
- Fixes an issue whereby the Ice Shieldwall Mitachurl cannot block attacks normally when buffed by an Elemental Node.
- Fixes an issue whereby after a large slime jumps, it still takes DMG if the location from which it jumps is attacked.
- Fixes an issue with Rock Shield Hilichurl Guards and Ice Shield Hilichurl Guards' resistance to interruption when holding shields.
- Fixes an issue with the weapon "Deathmatch" whereby the weapon affix "Gladiator" incorrectly counts nearby animals when calculating the number of nearby opponents.
- Fixes an issue whereby if a character gains a shield, the ATK increase effects of the weapons Vortex Vanquisher, Summit Shaper, The Unforged, and Memory of Dust may be affected by a short delay.
- Fixes an issue with the weapon "Raven Bow" whereby the icon and the weapon model are inconsistent after the weapon ascends.
- Fixes an issue with Kaeya whereby under specific circumstances, casting his Elemental Skill "Frostgnaw" at a body of water causes him to be pushed underwater by the ice layer.
- Fixes an issue whereby casting some characters' skills can be incorrectly interrupted by sitting.
- Fixes an issue whereby some effects are incorrectly affected by the CD Reduction attribute. The affected effects are: Barbara's Lv. 6 Constellation "Dedicating Everything to You"; Qiqi's Lv. 6 Constellation "Rite of Resurrection"; Kaeya's Lv. 4 Constellation "Frozen Kiss"; Noelle's Passive Talent "Devotion"; and Fischl's ability to summon Oz back to her side with her Elemental Skill while he is already on the field.
*CD Reduction should only affect the CD of Elemental Skills and Elemental Bursts.
- Fixes an issue in Co-Op Mode whereby the effect of Jean's Lv. 6 Constellation "Lion's Fang, Fair Protector of Mondstadt" may not properly take effect on teammates.
- Fixes errors that may occur with the effects of Tartaglia's cape.
- Fixes an issue with Tartaglia whereby after continuously attacking enemies in his Melee Stance, an error occurs with the CD of his Elemental Skill "Foul Legacy: Raging Tide" after he returns to his Ranged Stance.
- Fixes an issue with Zhongli whereby after activating his Lv. 1 Constellation "Rock, the Backbone of Earth," casting his Elemental Skill may cause Stone Steles on the field to erroneously disappear when the maximum number of Stone Steles has not been reached.
- Fixes an issue whereby Zhongli's weapon model may not be displayed when performing Plunging Attacks.
- Fixes an issue whereby Zhongli's Jade Shield effect upon taking hits is triggered too frequently (the effect of his Passive Talent "Resonant Waves" remains unaffected by this fix).
- Fixes an issue with Zhongli whereby when the Jade Shield is active, the AoE Geo DMG dealt by holding the Elemental Skill "Dominus Lapidis" cannot trigger the DMG increase of the Elemental Resonance effect "Enduring Rock."
- Fixes an issue whereby if Zhongli jumps while performing a Normal Attack, consequent attacks may be unable to be infused.
- Fixes an issue whereby after Fischl uses her Elemental Skill "Nightrider" to change Oz's location, her Passive Talent "Undone Be Thy Sinful Hex" cannot be triggered properly.
- Fixes an issue whereby Kaeya's Passive Talent "Glacial Heart" may not take effect properly.
- Fixes an issue with Razor whereby triggering the lightning caused by his Lv. 6 Constellation "Lupus Fulguris" and casting his Elemental Skill within a short time of each other causes an error with the number of Electro Sigils received.
- Fixes an issue whereby if the Traveler (Anemo) immediately jumps or sprints after using the Elemental Skill "Palm Vortex," Elemental Particles will be unable to be generated.
- Fixes an issue with Diona whereby clipping occurs with the character and weapon model on the Weapons section of the Character Screen.
- Fixes an issue whereby if the game reconnects to the server after Lisa uses her Elemental Skill "Lightning Rose," the ground effect will not function properly.
- Fixes an issue affecting Barbara's Lv. 6 Constellation "Dedicating Everything to You" and Qiqi's Lv. 6 Constellation "Rite of Resurrection" whereby the CDs of these constellation effects do not reset when starting the Spiral Abyss.
- Fixes an issue whereby Klee's Charged Attack incorrectly causes DMG numbers to be displayed under some circumstances.
- Fixes an issue with Klee whereby reconnecting to the server after casting her Elemental Burst causes errors with the duration of the effects of her Lv. 4 Constellation "Sparkly Explosion."
- Fixes an issue whereby if Xiangling teleports or steps onto the crystallized platform created by Solar Isotoma when she uses her Elemental Burst "Pyronado," the effects of "Pyronado" will not be shown properly.
- Fixes an issue with Ganyu whereby if the game disconnects and reconnects while her Elemental Skill is being cast, or if the connection is poor while switching to another character immediately after Ganyu casts her Elemental Skill, the number of times that her Lv. 6 Constellation "The Clement" takes effect is incorrect.
- Fixes an issue whereby when the crystallized platform created by Solar Isotoma raises a character, certain operations will cause the character to be raised up very high.
- Fixes an issue whereby after Diona uses her Elemental Skill "Icy Paws," quickly switching characters causes Elemental Particles to be unable to be gained.
- Fixes an issue whereby in certain situations, the number of Stone Steles existing at one time can exceed the maximum.
- Fixes an issue within the Character Screen whereby characters' expressions may appear incorrectly.
- Fixes an issue with the Bounties part of the City Reputation system whereby some 5-star Ruin Hunter targets are missing weak spot descriptions.
- Fixes an issue whereby consumed Artifacts may incorrectly be displayed on the Artifacts filter screen.
- Fixes an issue when using a controller on the Party Setup screen whereby if many characters are owned, the first row of character icons may not be displayed fully when switching characters.
- Fixes some issues in the Travel Log section of the Archive whereby text is missing or is inconsistent with the audio.
- Fixes an issue whereby the hint window does not display correctly when attempting to use a revival item while revival items are in cooldown.
- Fixes an issue whereby after changing the Quest Navigation button under Settings > Key Bindings (PC) or Settings > Controller Setup (PS4), the game UI still refers to the default button in on-screen guidance.
- Fixes an issue whereby character idle voice-over may play when a wish is being made.
- Fixes the issue of controller users being unable to skip the Battle Pass animation.
- Fixes some issues with the Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and English voice-over.
- Fixes issues with some character and environment sound effects.
- Fixes an issue for controller users whereby some interface sound effects do not function properly.
- Fixes an issue on iOS devices whereby certain Dragonspine environments are not displayed properly.
- Fixes an issue whereby Plunging Attacks do not function correctly under specific circumstances.
- Fixes an issue whereby the camera angle is incorrect under specific circumstances.
- Fixes some errors with environment models.
- Fixes an issue whereby some revival items cannot be added to the gadget NRE (Menu 30).
- Fixes an issue whereby casting some characters' skills can cause errors with weather conditions.
- Fixes spelling errors in some descriptions.
- Fixes an issue whereby the character model may fall into the ground after teleporting.
- Fixes an issue whereby once the shards created by Crystallize disappear, their visual effects are still visible for some time.
- Fixes an issue whereby if wooden crates in the Dragonspine region disappear due to Burning, they still diminish Sheer Cold.
- Fixes an issue whereby some effects triggered by switching character are incorrectly triggered by actions such as teleporting and entering domains. (Example: effects caused by the catalyst "Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers")
- Fixes errors in the description of the food item "Suspicious Tianshu Meat" (the actual effects of this item in-game are not affected by this change).
- Fixes an issue whereby some clues for Bounties are suspended in mid-air.
- Fixes an issue whereby unlocked Teleport Waypoints briefly appear red when loading.
- Fixes an issue whereby characters can climb in mid-air in certain situations.
- Fixes an issue whereby under certain conditions, an elemental reaction cannot be triggered even though the target is still affected by one of the elements involved. This fix takes effect for all units (both characters and monsters).
*Example: A monster who is affected by a relevant element is hit by a Geo attack, causing the Crystallize reaction. As of Version 1.3, providing the monster continues to be affected by the relevant element (i.e. the effect has not worn off), additional elemental reactions can be triggered by attacking the monster with corresponding elemental attacks. (In previous versions, it was sometimes impossible to produce additional elemental reactions after the initial reaction.)
- Fixes textual errors and display issues in some languages and optimizes the localization of text. "Note: Related in-game functions have not changed." (Travelers can view the changes in different languages by going to the Paimon Menu > Settings > Language and changing the Game Language.)
- Text-related fixes and optimizations in English include:
- The NPC name "Troubled Lillian" is revised to "Troubled Lianne."
- The names of the weapon forging materials "Northlander Sword Prototype," "Northlander Bow Prototype," "Northlander Claymore Prototype," "Northlander Catalyst Prototype," and "Northlander Polearm Prototype" are revised to "Northlander Sword Billet," "Northlander Bow Billet," "Northlander Claymore Billet," "Northlander Catalyst Billet," and "Northlander Polearm Billet" respectively.
- The name of the character level-up material "Dirty Mask" is revised to "Stained Mask."
- Corrects the description of the weapon affix "Sky-Piercing Fang" belonging to the sword "Skyward Blade." The original description reads: "...increases the DMG of Normal and Charged Attack hits by XX% for 12s." The revised description reads: "...Normal and Charged hits deal additional DMG equal to 20% of ATK. Skypiercing Might lasts for 12s."
- Corrects the wording of the tutorial "Elemental Reaction: Superconduct." The original wording reads: "Superconduct deals AoE Cryo DMG and significantly decreases DEF for the affected being." The revised wording reads: "Superconduct deals AoE Cryo DMG and significantly decreases Physical RES for the affected being."
- Corrects the wording of Diluc's Lv. 4 Constellation "Flowing Flame." The original description reads: "Casting Searing Onslaught in sequence greatly increases damage dealt. Within 2s of using Searing Onslaught, casting the next Searing Onslaught in the combo deals 40% additional DMG. This effect lasts for the next 2s." The revised description reads: "Casting Searing Onslaught in rhythm greatly increases damage dealt. 2s after casting Searing Onslaught, casting the next Searing Onslaught in the combo deals 40% additional DMG. This effect lasts for 2s."
Release Date: 22nd December 2020
Release Date: 11th November 2020
- Able to lock your Weapons and Artifacts
- Encyclopedia for Monster, Animal, and Plant
- Compass that detects anemoculus and geoculus
- Able to use food/healing items faster (2x quickslot)
- Elemental reaction bug for Water and Lightning will be fixed
- Fix for Lisa's attack that is sometimes unable to inflict elemental reactions
- Bugs all around elemental reactions will be addressed
- Fix for the low damage on Overloaded reaction
Release Date: 22nd October 2020
- Optimized the PC client and increased miHoYo Account security
- Increased the stability and security of our servers.
- Fixed an issue where the Elemental Reaction "Shattering Ice" had a small chance to not properly stack with other Critical Hit-boosting effects.
- Fixed an issue where certain bushes would produce abnormal effects under specific circumstances.
Release Date: 28th September 2020
- New Characters: Keqing, Mona, Qiqi
- New Bosses: Pyro and Cryo Resigvine, Oceanid
- New Enemys: Fatui Skirmishers, Whopperflowers, Hatchlings
- Renaming of some weapons
- Tweaked weapon stats (3* got nerfed, 4 and 5 star got buffed)
- Opening regular chests now give 2 instead of 5 Primogems
Release Date: 2nd July 2020
- Weapons tweaked
- Added consumable saturation gauge
Release Date: 19th March 2020
This was the CBT2 Client Version.
Release Date: 21st June 2019