- Star Rank: 4 ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
- Alternative Names: None
- Title: Mujina Ninja
- Organization / Circle: Unknown
- Origin: Inazuma
- Constellation: Nyctereutes Minor
- Vision / Element: Anemo / Wind
- Weapon: Claymore
- Primary Attribute: Elemental Mastery
- Gender: ♀ female
- Birthday: Unknown
- Bodytype: Child
- Voice Actor Japanese: Unannounced
- Voice Actor Chinese: Unannounced
- Voice Actor English: Unannounced
Trivia & Additional Info
Normal Attack: Shiyuumatsu-Ban Ninja Blade
Perform up to 4 consecutive strikes.
Drains Stamina over time to perform continuous spinning attacks against all nearby opponents. At the end of the sequence, perform a more powerful slash.
Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Yoohoo Art: Fuuin Dash
The special technique of the Yoohoo Ninja Arts!
Curl up into a rolling Fufu Windwheel and smash into opponents at high speed, dealing Anemo DMG. When the duration ends, unleashes a Fufu Whirlwind Kick, dealing AoE Anemo DMG.
Enter the Fufu Windwheel state, roll forward a short distance before using the Fufu Whirlwind Kick.
During this time, Sayu can control the direction of her roll, and can use the skill again to end her Windwheel state early and unleash a stronger version of the Fufu Whirlwind Kick.
The Hold version of this skill can trigger Elemental Absorption.
This skill has a maximum duration of 10s and enters CD once its effects end. The longer Sayu remains in her Windwheel state, the longer the CD.
Roll about continuously in the Fufu Windwheel state, increasing Sayu's resistance to interruption while within that state.
If Sayu comes into contact with Hydro/Pyro/Cryo/Electro while in her Windwheel state, she will deal additional elemental DMG of that type.
Elemental Absorption may only occur once per use of this skill.
Yoohoo Art: Mujina Madness
The other super special technique of the Yoohoo Ninja Arts! It summons a pair of helping hands for Sayu.
Deals Anemo DMG to nearby opponents and heals all nearby party members. The amount of HP restored is based on Sayu's ATK. This skill then summons a Muji-Muji Daruma.
At specific intervals, the Daruma will take one of several actions based on the situation around it:
- If the HP of nearby characters is above 70%, it will attack a nearby opponent, dealing Anemo DMG.
- If there are characters with 70% or less HP nearby, it will heal the character with the lowest percentage HP left. If there are no opponents nearby and nearby characters are above 70% HP, it will heal characters.
Passive Talent 1: Yoohoo Art: Silencer's Secret
When Sayu is in the party, your characters will not startle Crystalflies and certain other animals when getting near them.
Check the "Other" sub-category of the "Living Beings / Wildlife" section in the Archive for creatures this skill works on.
Passive Talent 2: Go Find Someone Else~
When Sayu triggers a Swirl reaction while active, she heals all your characters and nearby allies for 300 HP. She will also heal an additiona 1.2 HP for every point of Elemental Mastery she has.
This effect can be triggered once every 2s.
Passive Talent 3: I Don't Wanna Work!
Multi-Task no Jutsu
The Muji-Muji Daruma created by Yoohoo Art: Mujina Madness will ignore HP limits and can simultaneously attack nearby opponents and heal characters.
Yoohoo Art: Fuuin Dash gains the following effects:
- DMG of Fufu Whirlwind Kick in Press Mode increased by 3.3%.
- Every 0.5s in the Fufu Windwheel state will increase the DMG of this Fufu Whirlwind Kick by 3.3%. The maximum DMG increase possible through this method is 66%.
Eh, the Bunshin Can Handle It
Increases the Level of Yoohoo Art: Mujina Madness by 3.
Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Skiving: New and Improved
Sayu recovers 1.2 Energy when she triggers a Swirl reaction.
This effect occurs once every 2s.
Speed Comes First
Increases the Level of Yoohoo Art: Fuuin Dash by 3.
Maximum upgrade level is 15.
The Muji-Muji Daruma created by Sayu's Yoohoo Art: Mujina Madness will now also benefit from her Elemental Mastery. Each point of Sayu's Elemental Mastery will produce the following effects:
- Increases the damage dealt by the Muji-Muji Daruma's attacks by 0.2% ATK. A maximum of 400% ATK can be gained via this method.
- The amount of HP restored by the Muji-Muji Daruma is increased by 3. A maximum of 6,000 HP can be restored in this manner.
Guides for Sayu
Please check our guide page . A detailed filter for guides will be added soon.